It's an Adele kinda Monday.
I've been thinking all day about what to blog about on this beautiful Monday afternoon, but I've come up with nothing. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Life's kinda crazy like that, Last Monday I had so many ideas about what I should write, to the point where I agreed to do this weekly. But now, I'm a little stuck. (Sidenote:"When We Were Young" always makes me cry :/ )
I started rewatching Red Band Society this weekend and it made me lowkey miss freshman year. It seems like it was forever and a half ago, but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't. Which kinda weirds me out. I still have so much living left to do, so many more memories to make, so many more lessons to learn. I've only been on this planet for 16 years, and it's felt like an eternity. I'm so excited to make a name for myself, in whatever means that is. Sometimes high school just seems to be moving SO slow, I'm just ready to move on with my life and do what I want to do, not sit in a classroom for 35 hours a week. I understand it's "Preparing us for the real world", but sometimes it feels so monotonous and repetitive that it's setting me back from where I should be in my life and what I should be doing. None of this makes sense because I still have no idea what I want to do after high school, but it's fine. really.
I think I wanna get into photography and videography. Not as a career path, but as a hobby. I honestly think that would be so fun, all I need is some people/things to shoot. We'll see how long this lasts... might as well document it here and put it out there. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY MODEL (or if anyone is actually reading this blog post) LEMME KNOW!
This Monday's post has been an interesting one. I'm gonna throw in a random video because why not. Until next blog,
-DBau
This dance is "Open Hands" by Joanne Chapman School o f Dance. It gives me chills every time I watch it and it deserves way more recognition in my opinion so here ya go.
No comments:
Post a Comment