Monday, November 2, 2015

Cheers to the madness

I'm back and fiercer than ever.

The amount of times I've used that quote is kind of ridiculous. I got my phone back ,and could finally text my friends again, and I realized how awesome my friends actually are. I honestly missed them so much. It's currently 11:56 pm on a Monday and I'm sitting here writing a blog post lol not even sorry. 

Competition Madness Begins.

It's (almost) officially the start of the dance competition season, and I've already had such a great dance season. I've learned so much about myself and how to live and how I dance since the season started and it feels great. Here's some great lessons I've learned that I feel like everyone could learn from.

If you commit, go all in and stick with it.

This is super important. If you're gonna show up to whatever you're doing, you might as well show up and put in 200% effort to what you're doing. Begin engulfing yourself in whatever you do, and it will eventually feel like second nature. I've started going 200% more often this year, and it's already starting to pay off. We only have so much time to do what we gotta do, so I say we go all in and conquer the world.


Also, once you say you're gonna do something, don't just throw the towel in in the middle of the job. Finish what you've committed to. 

Be passionate.

If you're not passionate about what you're doing, then honestly why are you doing it? If you're passionate about what you're doing, then it will be so much more enjoyable to live your life. Find something you're passionate and run as far as you possibly can with it. Take your passions to levels you didn't know were possible to reach. 

Don't be hurtful.

Nasty people are awful to be around. We all have those people in our lives that we absolutely cannot love no matter how hard we try. Don't be that person for someone else. It's so cliche, but if we all just treated each other how we want to be treated, the world would be such a cool place to be. 






This is kind of a shorter post, but I just realized that sleep is kind of an important thing...


Quote of the post: "Success is the sweetest revenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment